Our stocked hardwood panels are offered in Beech, Mahogany, Ash and Oak. From time to time we have panels available in other species and we can manufacture in other hardwoods to special order. The only machine processing required is to saw or CNC process the panel to the required shapes or sizes.
Available in the following sizes;
All the advantages of using laminated panels can now be realised from our new range of hardwood laminated panels.
- Machine planeing, sawing, laminating and sanding of difficult timbers, as well as dealing with the dust and waste, is almost eliminated.
- The only machine processing required is to saw or route the panels to the required sizes.
- Students can easily visualise the obtainable sizes from a given laminated panel to inform the design and efficient realisation of their project or artifact.
- Less waste – all of a given panel can be utilised.
- More scope for design resulting from the wider sizes available in our panels in comparison to using standard hardwood planks.
- Materials are selected and conditioned prior to lamination to give maximum stability in service.
- Panels are manufactured to a size that is easily handled by a standard classroom saw or CNC.
- Panels are manufactured to sizes that are easily transported and stored.
- Our hardwood panels are denser than pine board, giving a superior aesthetic effect in fine jointing, machine routing and finishing.