KMS Joinery Deliver Nationwide
* Online Orders under 30kg in weight are sent out by Couriers. Tracking Numbers are available.
* We aim to deliver online orders within 3-5 working days.
* Orders over 30kg in weight depending on location are sent out by ourselves with our own van or through the Pallet Network which have options of:
Mini Pallet 2ft x 4ft
Full Pallet 4ft x 4ft or
Double pallet 8ft x 4ft.
* All Pallets will be shrink wrapped and strapped and made weather proof for delivery.
* We aim to deliver larger orders within 7-10 working days of receipt of Purchase order.
* During busy periods, or if we encounter stock outages some deliveries may take slightly longer, and we will advise the client when order is placed.
* Please make sure the information you submit on you order contains your full delivery address, Eircode and a contact phone number. When you order is dispatched, you will be notified by text, email or a phone call.
* Please use the Notes box when placing your order for special delivery instructions for the courier.
We do not deliver on Saturday, Sundays or Public holidays.
* Please contact us if items are damaged, faulty or undelivered within 7 days.
* We ask that the student or school supply written notice with details and images of the return to email@example.com.
* Where possible goods should be returned in original packaging.
* We will proceed to issue an agreed replacement, a credit note or refund for the item. For online orders the refund will be credited to the card used for payment via Stripe. This can take between 5-7 days.
* In the event of a goods recall, we will have a formal written notice advising of a recall issued to the customer and offer a pre-agreed alternative item or replacement item.
*Goods damaged in transit - notify us as soon as possible but no later than 3 working days (in writing) from receipt of product. We will arrange for the delivery of replacement items and collection of the damaged items within 10 days.
*Faulty products within branded manufacturer’s warranty - contact us with details of the fault, we will arrange for the goods to come back to us for repair or replacement.
** Orders which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements may not be returned unless they are deemed to be faulty or have been damaged in transit.
** Special orders, or non-stock items ordered, may not be returned.
** Clearance items may not be returned